About FORRS Partners GmbH:
Wir sind eine international tätige Managementberatung mit Sitz in Heidelberg und München. Wir beraten Energiehändler und Finanzdienstleister bei geschäftskritischen Projekten sowie strategischen Fragestellungen im digitalen Handels- und Risikoumfeld, sowie der Monetarisierung von Daten oder der Entwicklung neuer Geschäftsmodelle.
What do we offer?
- Engaging in a growing company offers a long-term perspective
- Development opportunities on professional and personal level through internal training and promotion and funding of professional certifications (e.g., CFA, ERP, FRM)
- Development opportunities through independent work, diverse feedback and networking opportunities and responsibility
- Deutschlandticket paid by the company
- Possibility of a leasing bike
- Partial financing of the EGYM Wellness passVaried project contents
- Appreciation at eye level and feedback culture
- Collegial atmosphere and flat hierarchies
What can you expect?
- You design IT architectures, system landscapes and processes for international operating corporations
- You strengthen project teams in their optimization, automation, and digitalization initiatives
- You actively contribute to our customer projects with your knowledge and skills
- You develop solutions suitable for the customer's environment
- You accompany implementation projects as a contact person between the IT and business departments of our customers
What should you bring along?
- You have an above-average university degree (diploma/master's degree) in mathematics, computer science, business informatics or a related field
- You collected practical experience with programming languages (e.g., Python, C#, Java) and database technologies (SQL, NoSQL)
- You have knowledge of complex IT architectures and data structures in the trading environment
- You bring knowledge of common software development frameworks, techniques, and methodologies
- You collected experience in the implementation of microservice architectures and APIs
- You ideally have experience in consulting projects or the energy industry
- Your approach is customer oriented with a confident appearance as well as high quality awareness
- You possess strong analytical skills and a structured approach to work
- You are fluent in German and English - both written and spoken
- You are willing to travel and flexible enough for any consulting environment
Our job offer Consultant Technology Advisory for Energy Industry (m/f/d) sounds interesting? We're excited to receive your application via our partner Workwise.
With Workwise you can apply within a few minutes as you don't need a cover letter. You'll also be able to track the status of your application at any time.
You can find more information about us and our job offers on our company profile on Workwise.